Our First Responders, Frontline Health Care workers and Military (active and Veterans) have selflessly given their time during the pandemic.
It’s time for us to give back. Will you join us in showing our appreciation?
A contribution to our Pay it Forward campaign will help provide a deserving individual with a ticket
to a performance here at Camino Real Playhouse.
WHAT IS CAMINO REAL PLAYHOUSE’S PAY IT FORWARD PROGRAM?
Thanks to the support of our donors, this program makes tickets available at no cost on a first-come, first-served basis to any First-Responder, Active Military Personnel or Veteran with valid ID.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Two weeks prior to any of our shows, no-cost tickets will be available to be reserved by calling 949-489-8082. *A charge card must be used to reserve your tickets.
- Pick up your tickets at the theatre Box Office no later than 30 minutes before the show to claim your reserved seats.
- *Any unclaimed reserved tickets will be charged full price to the credit card used to reserve the seats.
- HOW CAN I HELP with “PAY IT FORWARD”?
- Tell others or share our program on social media.
- A donation of any size toward the program will help pay for someone else’s ticket.