1. Who We Are
Camino Real Playhouse ( South Orange County Community Theatre ) has its principal place of business at 31776 El Camino Real, San Juan Capistrano, CA, 92675 in the United States. Any questions about your data privacy or this privacy notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at our business address care of General Services.
2. How We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
Camino Real Playhouse collects personal information about its members, donors, customers, and visitors to our Site. Most often, this information is related to general contact information like your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as general details of your purchase or contribution. We use this information to provide you with the goods and services you request. We do not sell your personal information to anyone, but sometimes share it with third parties who are facilitating our services.
Some of the personal data we request from you is required in order for you to use our Sites, including ordering products and/or services through them. If you do not wish to provide such personal data to us, you are not obligated to, but you may not be able to use a particular feature of our Sites, including ordering products, or tickets, as a result.
3. Use of Our Sites (Automatic Data Collection)
Like most websites, ours collects certain information automatically and stores in log files. This includes your IP address, referring website, operating system, web browser, the Site pages you visited and how much time was spent on each page, the date and time of access, and the general region or location of the IP address associated with your device. We use this information to help us design our site to better suit our users’ needs. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website, analyze trends and gather demographic information, and track visitor movements to assist us in identifying visitor preferences. Our site places cookies and web beacons, but it does not track users across the Web. We do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
4. How We Share Your Personal Data
The personal information we collect from you is stored in one or more databases hosted by us or third parties in the United States. The third parties who store your data do not have access to your personal information for any purpose other than storage and retrieval. To facilitate our services, we may share your personal information with third parties from time to time. We may also share your personal information with others when you have consented for us to do so.
5. Your Choices Regarding Personal Data
You have choices regarding how we use your personal data. We respect your choices and attempt to honor them whenever possible. We allow you to opt-out of email, postal, and telephone marketing at your discretion. Additionally, you can alter your device and browser setting to refuse the placement of third-party cookies and location-based tracking.
6. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. We have put in place procedures to address any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. EU Data Subjects Rights
The European Union’s General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) and other countries’ laws provide certain privacy and information rights for certain data subjects. You can learn more about those rights here. If you want to confirm that Segerstrom Center for the Arts is processing personal data about you, or want to have access to that personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com.
EU data subjects have additional rights under the GDPR, including:
- Access, Correction or Deletion: You may request access to, correction of, or deletion of your personal data. You can often go directly into the My Account sections to take certain actions. Please note that even if you request for your personal data to be deleted, certain aspects may be retained for us to: meet our legal or regulatory compliance (e.g. maintaining records of transactions you have made with us); exercise, establish or defend legal claims; and to protect against fraudulent or abusive activity on our service.
- Objection: You may object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Restriction: You have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw Consent: If we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- File a complaint: You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority about our collection and processing of your personal data.
To file a request or take action on one of your rights, please contact us at the contact details provided. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
International Data Transfers
The personal data you provide to us is being transmitted to us and processed in the United States and by our affiliates and their service providers in jurisdictions where we or they operate. Your personal data will be protected subject to this privacy notice and contracts that impose data protections as required by the country where your data was collected. By using our services you consent to the transfer, processing, storage and access of your personal data of your personal data in and/or outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside. Courts and other authorities in these jurisdictions may, in certain circumstances, be entitled to access your personal data.
8. Children’s Privacy
We are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Our Sites are not directed to children under the age of 13. While we do collect personal information about children in relation to enrollment in our summer camps, ABT Gillespie School, and the School of Dance & Music. We do not collect the information from the children themselves. All of our enrollment forms must be filled out by a parent or guardian and must be submitted with the appropriate parental consent. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. If we receive personal information that we discover was provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly destroy such information. Additional information is available on the Direct Marketing Association’s home page at http://www.the-dma.org. If you would like to learn more about COPPA, visit the Federal Trade Commission home page at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you also have ability to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal information, as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83, we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for their direct marketing purposes and the contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties (under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84). If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to email@example.com.
10. Updates to Our Privacy Notice
We may revise this privacy notice, so please review it periodically. If you continue to visit this Site and use the services made available to you after such changes have been made, you hereby provide your consent to the changes.
We will post any updates to this privacy notice on this webpage, and the revised version will be effective when it is posted. If you are concerned about how your information is used, please bookmark this page and read this privacy notice periodically.